Pro Iowa Kit Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to legal residents of Iowa. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 pm Central Time (“CT”) on ) Thursday, December 1, 2022 and, unless modified by the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Period ends at 11:59:59 am CT on Friday, December 2, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pitch Development, L.L.C. d/b/a Pro Iowa (“Pro Iowa” or “Sponsor”). Other Company names, logos, and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only, and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Other Company’s sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Entrants must do one of the following during the Sweepstakes Period to submit a valid Sweepstakes entry during the Sweepstakes Period found here. Entrants may complete a maximum of one (1) to qualify for the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries will not increase an Entrants chances to win. All attempts at entry except as explicitly contemplated by these rules are null and void.
- Sweepstake Prizes: There shall be a total of one (1) entry selected during the Sweepstakes Period as the Sweepstakes winner.
- Sweepstakes Winner Selection: A random drawing will be held on December 2, 2022 after the Sweepstakes has closed, from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. Potential prize winner will be notified via email, within thirty (30) days of the applicable drawing date.
- Odds: The estimated odds of winning a Prize during the Sweepstakes Period depend on the number of eligible entries - maximum of one per person.
- Prize Restrictions: No cash redemptions. No transfer of Prize permitted. No substitutions, except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Prizes will be available for pickup only for 30 days following the conclusion of the sweepstakes. Prizes will be held for pickup at 1459 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50309.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Iowa who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
- Data Collection/Use of Information Submitted: Pro Iowa may collect personal data about participants when they enter the Sweepstakes and/or claim a Prize. Personal data includes: first and last name, address, email address, daytime telephone numbers, and any personal data included in the information transmitted to Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby grant to the Sponsor an irrevocable right, without further compensation, to use the information, photographs, and personal data provided to Sponsor, singularly or in conjunction with information, photographs, and personal data provided by other entrants, for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. Entrants further hereby release Sponsor from any liability whatsoever relating to Sponsor’s use of information, photographs, or other personal data provided to Sponsor by entrant in connection with their entry in the Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Pro Iowa is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Pro Iowa does not assume any responsibility for any technical problems in conjunction with transmission or receipt of entry including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, hardware or software, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. Use of the Sponsor’s website or mobile application (hereinafter collectively “Website”) is at user’s own risk. The Sponsor is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Websites or the download or transmission of any information to or from the Websites. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Pro Iowa at its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Prizes, may in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded in a random drawing from eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time of cancellation. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting the Prize, the Prize winner agrees that Pro Iowa and their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, media partners and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from the Prize winner’s Sweepstakes participation, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of the Prize or the Sponsor’s use or promotion of the information or likeness of the Prize winner for marketing, social networking, or business purposes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation.
- Arbitration/Choice of Law: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Pro Iowa in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Sponsor: Pitch Development, L.L.C. d/b/a Pro Iowa, an Iowa limited liability company, 1459 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309.
For media inquiries please contact:
For all other questions or general inquiries please email email@example.com.